1200W 1800W 30A High Current DC DC DC Constant Voltage Constant Current Boost Power Supply Module Electric Vehicle Booster
- Product Code: I27055
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $44.04
1. The heat sink has a very good heat dissipation effect and a larger output power (the power can be up to 1800W when the 48V input is added to the fan).
2. The temperature-controlled fan, combined with the hydraulic bearing fan, achieves a very good balance between noise and heat dissipation. When the load is light, the fan does not rotate, and the fan automatically turns on after the load weight reaches 60 degrees. Can effectively reduce noise and extend life.
3. The main power tube insulation board is made of alumina, and the thermal conductivity is 10 times that of the insulation mat.
4. The 100V 210A TO-247 large package power tube has large power margin and good dynamic response.
5. Double large size iron-silicon-aluminum magnetic ring, using four 1.2 pure copper enamel enveloping lines, low heat and high efficiency.
6. The new design has a conversion efficiency of up to 98.1% (see the data sheet efficiency conversion curve below for details).
7. The brand 3296W multi-turn potentiometer has high adjustment precision and small drift.
8. The output current of the constant copper wire is sampled, and the constant current is stable and the temperature is small.
9. The undervoltage protection is adjustable, which can effectively protect various batteries and can also be used for solar cells.
10. With constant current function, it can be used for battery car boost, battery charging and so on.
11. Input three 20A fuses in parallel to protect against the risk of an unexpected short circuit on the output.
12. Three indicators: undervoltage, overcurrent, power indication, and working status at a glance.
13. Both input and output use high frequency capacitors, low output ripple, low heat generation and long life.
14. The input and output have newly added MLCC ceramic capacitors, and the output ripple is significantly reduced. It is about 100 millivolts at 48V to 72V 4A.
15. Appearance size: 130 (length) * 51 (width) * 80 (high copper column) mm, 4 3 * 50MM long fixed copper column
Default delivery: The output voltage is about 60V, the current is about 10A, and the undervoltage protection is about 10.5V.
QS-4884CCCV-1800W is designed for lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells or power supply boosting for electric vehicle boost and battery charging. It is very powerful.
1. For example, the original battery of the electric vehicle is 48V, which can be boosted to 60V to supply electric vehicles, which can improve the speed and acceleration of the electric vehicle.
2. Charge your electric bicycle. (1: For example, if you have a 12V or 24 idle battery in your hand, you can charge the original battery after boosting this boost power supply, which is equivalent to charging a battery for an electric car. 2: Simultaneous input It can also be connected to solar cells, wind power, generators and other power boosts to charge the primary battery to increase the battery life.)
3. The battery voltage can be increased to make the electric car run faster, and the built-in instrument should not exceed 10V.
4. Solar panel boost regulator.
IN+ input positive, IN- input negative, OUT+ output positive, OUT-output negative
CV voltage regulation, CC current regulation, UVP input undervoltage protection regulation
1 x Power Supply Module
When the power supply is unloaded, use a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust the output terminal "V-ADJ" potentiometer (marked in the figure below) to increase clockwise and counterclockwise to adjust). Because the output capacitor capacity is large, the output voltage is When the high voltage is adjusted to a low voltage, the reaction will be slower. The adjustment of the instrument is smaller.
Adjust the "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer counterclockwise for about 30 turns, set the output current to be connected to the load such as the LED battery, and adjust the "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer clockwise to the current you need. For battery charging, after the battery is discharged, it is connected to the output, and adjust the CC A-ADJ to the current you need. When charging, be sure to use the discharged battery to adjust the battery. The more the charge, the smaller the charge current. The default output is ESC to 10A shipment. If we need to adjust the current value of the instructions or message. Do not use the short-circuit output to adjust the current, the circuit structure of the boost module can not be adjusted by short circuit.
Enter low battery protection adjustment:
Low battery protection mainly prevents over-discharge of the battery when the input power is the battery. The battery voltage is too low to damage the power module and the battery. The input is also the low-voltage protection when switching the power supply.
Method 1: For example, set 12V battery low battery protection. Connect a voltage of 11V to the input terminal of the power module. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust RV1 (clockwise protection voltage value is increased, counterclockwise protection voltage is turned down) until the UVLO lamp is on. At this time, the low battery protection voltage is 11V. When the voltage drops to 11V, the power module does not rise (the input voltage is equal to the output voltage). Only when the input voltage is higher than 11V, the power supply starts to resume boosting.
Method 2: Input the battery or switch power supply. If the UVLO lamp on the board is off, adjust the RV1 potentiometer clockwise, brighten the UVLO lamp, and then turn it clockwise two turns. If the UVLO lamp is on, turn the RV1 potentiometer counterclockwise, turn off the UVLO lamp, and then turn it two turns. (Adapt to 10V-45V voltage)
(1) The output positive and negative poles cannot be reversed and cannot be short-circuited.
(2) If used for electric vehicle boost drive power supply, the input voltage must be 24V or more. The electric vehicle power is less than 500W. Because the electric motor is an inductive load, the current will be large at the moment of starting and uphill. There must be sufficient power headroom.
(3) When using battery, switching power supply, solar panel, generator, etc. as input source, you must lower the battery protection, otherwise it will damage the battery and power supply.
(4) Pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation when working for a long time, high current, high power and full load, in order to extend the service life of the power supply.
(5) The module can only boost the voltage and cannot supply voltage to the electrical equipment below the input voltage. For example, charge the 12V battery with a 24V battery or charge the capacitor. Powering the lED below the input voltage
(6) Do not work at full load for a long time. Please keep 20% margin when working continuously. Pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation.
1. Q: Why is this shape designed
A: This module is designed for your convenience and is fixed directly on the machine. You can fix the module on your machine with 4 copper posts.
2.Q: How efficient is the module Can I use it on a battery which needs high efficiency Can it be used
A: The working efficiency of this module is very high. The actual test rate can reach 98.1%.
3.Q: Is this power module short-circuit protected When I use it, I accidentally output a short circuit and it will burn out
A: This module is short-circuit protected. When your output is short-circuited, the fuse will blow and you need to replace the fuse to recover. Therefore, you need to pay attention to when using, try not to short circuit.
4.Q: Does this power module have input reverse connection protection When I use it, I accidentally input the power supply and it will burn out when I reverse it.
A: It won't burn out. This module is equipped with reverse connection protection.
5.Q: The working voltage of the module is 10-60V, then can I output 48V by inputting 12V
A: Yes. This module is a boost module.
6.Q: Can this module current run at 72V 10A for a long time
A: This module has a design power of 1800W and can run at 1500W for a long time (requires fan forced cooling), 72V*10A=720W, so it can run for a long time.
7.Q: I need about 20A current. Can this module work in parallel
Answer: When the input power is separately supplied, the output can be directly connected in parallel and the power is doubled. When the input is connected to the same power supply, it is not possible.
8.Q: What is the working environment temperature of this module, can it reach the industrial level
A: Yes, but when the ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, please reduce power usage or enhance heat dissipation.
9.Q: I think your module has a potentiometer on it. Will the output voltage suddenly rise due to potentiometer damage
A: No, the multi-turn precision potentiometer is used on the module. His adjustment accuracy and reliability are very high, and there is no sudden increase in output voltage. You can use it with confidence. It is also recommended that bulk customers find us to customize the fixed output voltage.
10.Q: I think your module power is 1800W. If I output 60V, what should the current be
A: This can be calculated by the formula P=U*I, I=P/U, the output voltage is 60V, and the current is 30A. Since the module output current is about 22A, the output current is 22A.
11.Q: The working voltage of the module is 10-60V, then can I input 97V 1800W by inputting 12V
A: No. Input 12V can output 97V, but if you want to output 1800W power input voltage must be above 48V.